News & Information
A very well built documentary about cannabis and drug prohibition. Does the drug prohibition work? Have a look and think for yourself.
The term medical marijuana took on dramatic new meaning in February, 2000 when researchers in Madrid announced they had destroyed incurable brain tumors in rats by injecting them with THC, the active ingredient in cannabis.
Medical Marijuana Research - PTSD to Cancer
- Latest JAMA Studies Largely Fail To Support Past Claims About Marijuana And Brain Health
- Extraction Reaction: Let’s Be Smart About Dabbing
- GOP Voters In Early Primary States Oppose Federal Interference In State Marijuana Laws
- Florida Cities Moving Full Speed Ahead With Marijuana Decriminalization
- If It’s Legal To Smoke, and There’s a Legal Market, Then It’s Legalization
- Case Report: Patient With Life-Threatening Angioedema Responds Favorably To Inhaled Cannabis
- Illinois: Governor Sends Marijuana Decriminalization Measure Back To Lawmakers
- Oregon’s Elected Officials Show Leadership
- ResponsibleOhio Initiative Qualifies For The 2015 November Ballot
- Study: Cannabis Users Less Likely To Be Obese, Possess Lower Diabetes Risk
- Barney Frank: “We should press our advantage.”
- Marijuana Reform Comes to the Mountain State
- Obama Says Individual Marijuana Consumers in Colorado and Washington Are Not Priorities
- Study Shows Marijuana Often Substituted for Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Judge upholds Arizona’s law; first dispensary begins serving patients!
- Washington Marijuana Law Takes Effect Tomorrow
- New Poll: Record High Support for Marijuana in U.S.
- The 10 Things That Led to Legalized Marijuana in Colorado
- Irv Rosenfeld’s 30th Anniversary of Getting Marijuana from the Feds
- Rasmussen Poll Shows Huge Majority Thinks U.S. Losing the Drug War
Endocannabinoids: Windows to the Brain
Cannabis sativa (hemp) is a flowering annual that has been in use as a structural material (cordage, cloth, paper) and in medicine for thousands of years.5–7 Reference to the psychoactive effects of its phytochemical products have been found in writing throughout the ancient world.
Laguna Woods Seniors Step Towards Embracing Medical Marijuana And Wants To Open A Medical Cannabis Collective
Aug 14, 2010 Debra Baer